Is your home too cold or too hot? Do particles of dust seem to dance all around you? Is the air so dry that you wake up with a scratchy throat? These are just a few of the issues that can affect how comfortable you feel at home.
Fortunately, John H. Coleman Co. Heating and Air Conditioning has solutions that can help you get a handle on all of them. And some of them will even save you money on your utility bills.
Heating & Air Services
The John H. Coleman Co. is Knoxville’s heating & air residential repair and service specialist. We also offer a full range of services to light commercial clients. In many cases, we are asked to provide repair solutions for equipment issues in homes where other dealers have failed or helped create the problem.
Call Us For:
- Real 24/7 Heating & Air Emergency Service 365 Days a year, 24 Hrs. a day we have service technicians on call to provide same day repair capability.
- Heating & Air Repair Services for Residential and Commercial Equipment
- New Heating & Air Equipment/Replacement: All Makes & Models
We have long-term experience with a wide range of equipment type and manufacturers
- Engineered Duct Designs: We employ one of the only HVAC design engineers for the residential market in Knoxville, insuring a truly “custom designed system”, which maximizes the installed unit’s ability to provide true whole house comfort.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: For those homeowners who suffer from respiratory ailments, we provide pre- testing of their indoor environment for particulates, CO2, VOCs, and other irritants. This allows us to make the most effective and accurate recommendation for your new system and potential air purification measures.
- Whole House HEPA Filter Units: Our Lennox PureAir Air Purification System offers the only single heating & air quality system to attack all three classes of contaminants. Its Precision Pleat MERV 16 Filter removes over 95% of small breathable particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Gas Piping for Gas Grills and Gas Logs: Gas Piping for gas grills and gas logs, pool boilers, water heaters, geothermal