Is your home too cold or too hot?
Do particles of dust seem to dance all around you? Is the air so dry that you wake up with a scratchy throat? These are just a few of the issues that can affect how comfortable you feel at home.
Fortunately, John H. Coleman Co. Heating and Air Conditioning has solutions that can help you get a handle on all of them. And some of them will even save you money on your utility bills.
Heating & Air Services
Knoxville’s heating & air residential repair and service specialist. We also offer a full range of services to light commercial clients. In many cases, we are asked to provide repair solutions for equipment issues in homes where other dealers have failed or helped create the problem.
- Real 24/7 Heating & Air Emergency Service: 365 Days a year, 24 Hrs. a day we have service technicians on call to provide same day repair capability.
- Heating & Air Repair Services: for Residential and Commercial Equipment
- New Heating & Air Equipment/Replacement: All Makes & Models. We have long-term experience with a wide range of equipment type and manufacturers
- Geothermal System: The most efficient systems available
- Engineered Duct Designs: We employ one of the only HVAC design engineers for the residential market in Knoxville, insuring a truly “custom designed system”, which maximizes the installed unit’s ability to provide true whole house comfort.
- Mini Ductless Systems: Great for offices and bonus rooms
- Dual Fuel Systems: Warm air comfort on the coldest days with the benefit of heat pump efficiency.
The John H. Coleman Co. is more than just heating and air. We offer a full spectrum of mechanical services from gas piping to indoor air quality. We have the experience and ability to get the job done right.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: For those homeowners who suffer from respiratory ailments, we provide pre- testing of their indoor environment for particulates, CO2, VOCs, and other irritants. This allows us to make the most effective and accurate recommendation for your new system and potential air purification measures.
- Whole House HEPA Filter Units: Our Lennox PureAir Air Purification System offers the only single heating & air quality system to attack all three classes of contaminants. Its Precision Pleat MERV 16 Filter removes over 95% of small breathable particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Gas Piping: Gas Piping for gas grills, gas logs, pool boilers, water heaters, geothermal
- Hot Water Heaters: We offer both traditional tanked systems as well as the newer on demand tankless water heaters